A professional employer organization (PEO)—sometimes referred to as an employee leasing company—is a human resources company that is contracted by small companies to take over certain administrative functions, such as payroll, taxes, and employee benefits. The PEO, in effect, becomes a co-employer; an arrangement that allows it to combine the employees of several companies in order to offer lower costs, reduced paperwork, and increased efficiency, as well as better retirement, healthcare, and workers’ compensation packages for their employees.
Get Paid Based on the Company’s Size
5 – 20
21 – 50
50 – 99
100 – 199
Client must be an established client of Pinnacle Employee Services for a minimum of 6 (six) months prior to the payment of Referral Fee.
If the referral payout is over $10,000, the amount will be paid out over multiple payments within the first year.
A Review of Our Comprehensive List of Services
- Assistance with classification codes
- Provide aduit wage reports
- Assist with C2 accident reporting
- Assist with establishing pay as you go options for Workers’ Comp policies
- Collection and payment for clients’ current Workers’ Comp. policy
- Payroll processing
- Direct deposit
- Quarterly tax filings
- Garnishment processing
- Job costing
HR / Compliance
- Development of handbook and job descriptions
- Recordkeeping of employee files and the I-9 form
- Processing unemployment claims
- Required labor postings
- Employee On-boarding
- Administration of all employee benefits
- Multiple medical, dental, vision and voluntary offerings
- 401k setup, administration and annual audit
- Open enrollment for all benefits
Have a Great Company to Refer?
Complete the quick form below to let us know!