Join Our Virtual Open House!
Is there something you’ve always wanted to ask us, but don’t know how? Now’s your chance! Join us for a Virtual Open House where we’ll talk all things HR, payroll, and benefits.
Here are some topics we’ll be discussing:
- Handbook Updates
- Paid Family Leave
- Changes to High Deductible Health Plans
- Job Descriptions
- Proper Disciplinary Procedures
Open Enrollment is Underway!
2023 Open Enrollment is nearly underway, and you will receive text message updates as well as emails from email@example.com throughout the process. This year, the Benefit Counselors will help you navigate your benefits and make the best choices. Here are your 3 options for how to connect with a Benefits Counselor to review your benefit options and complete open enrollment.
- Use the Enrollify app to register and schedule a time. Please go to https://ep6enroll.app/ and schedule your enrollment consultation with a Benefit Counselor. Enter your email address OR phone number and enter “Benefits2023” as the password (Capital B). If you have difficulty registering, please call the call center or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call the Call Center at (866) 275-3561
- Respond to the text that you received from your dedicated Benefit Counselor to select a time that works for you.
They will assist you with completing Open Enrollment over the phone or via virtual screen share based upon your preference.
Welcome, New Team Members!
Manager of Payroll Operations
Gina Gilbert, PHR®, SHRM-CP,
Senior HR Manager
We’d Love Your Feedback!
Our client’s satisfaction is extremely important to us. We value your opinion and invite you to complete the following survey so we can make improvements and adjustments to better serve you.
Please note that survey responses are anonymous. You may provide identifying information if you choose to do so but it is not required to complete the survey.